- Toast bread in toaster or under broiler.
- Combine avocado, lemon juice, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Lightly mash avocado mixture using a fork.
- Place toast slices on a foil-lined baking sheet. Evenly spread the avocado mixture on the toast. Combine petite diced tomatoes and basil vinaigrette in a small bowl. Top with tomato mixture and a good sprinkle of goat cheese.
- Place under the broiler for about 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.
Fun Food Trend
For a gluten-free version, serve on sweet potato toast by slicing a sweet potato into 1/4 inch lengthwise slices and cook in a toaster (you may need to trim the ends to fit in your toaster). cook on the highest setting. Toast until you get to desired softness and heat, may take 3-4 times. Or you can cook slices on sheet pan in a 450 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.