Caribbean Chicken Burger
Get the taste of the islands by adding Redpack Petite Diced Tomatoes to your ground chicken. Top with a mango salsa or chutney to add flavor to this easy, healthy burger!
1 pound ground chicken2 teaspoons fresh lime juice1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped1 egg, beaten1/2 cup bread crumbsSalt and black pepper to taste
- Combine ground chicken, tomatoes, egg and bread crumbs in a bowl. Form into patties and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place on grill and cook to desired temperature, 160° F for completely cooked burgers
- Serve on toasted bun or lettuce leaf
- Top with Guacamole, avocado or roasted pineapple slice
- Top with Mango Chutney or Fruit Salsa