A sweet and spicy glaze made with Red Gold Sriracha Ketchup and Gochujang coat the meatballs in this classic appetizer. Whether you bring to your tailgate or add them to your holiday menu, they are going to be devoured in a hurry. They would also make great meatball sliders topped with crunchy cabbage or kimchi. Recipe makes 12-18 meatballs depending on size.
- In a small sauce pan or sauté pan add oil and heat over medium high heat. When hot, add garlic and ginger puree. Sauté for one minute.
- Add ketchup, corn syrup and gochujang chili sauce. Mix together with small wire whip or whisk.
- Add 12 to 18 meatballs and simmer gently until meatballs are heated through.
- Serve garnished with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds
- A serving is considered 3, 1 ounce meatballs. Glaze can be easily doubled or tripled depending on how many meatballs you wish to serve.
- Meatballs can be set out with fancy picks on a platter for a holiday party or put in your slow cooker on low to serve on a game day buffet.