Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bake
This hearty breakfast casserole has bacon, eggs, hash browns, and cheese all baked into a delicious breakfast dish. Prepare the night before and in the morning, pop in the oven for that perfect breakfast.
4 cups frozen hash browns with onion and peppers1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese6 eggs1/2 cup milk1 teaspoon garlic herb blend1/2 teaspoon salt1 (14.5 ounce) can or 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, Lime Juice & Cilantro 14.5 oz5 slices precooked bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces1 (8 ounce) can refrigerator crescent rolls
- Spray an 11x7 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread potatoes in bottom of baking dish. Add cheese; stir gently to mix.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl; add milk, garlic-herb blend, salt and petite diced tomatoes; beat until well blended. Pour over potato-cheese mixture and top with cooked bacon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Uncover and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles and cut out a few shapes from each rectangle. Place rectangles over hot potato mixture so corners of rectangles meet in center; do not seal seams. Press edges to side of baking dish and place cut-out shapes on top of rectangles.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving to allow for easier cutting.