Chicken Avocado Flatbread with Green Chili Aioli
Juicy chicken, onion, lettuce, avocado and cheese are piled onto a flat bread. Finish with a dollop or two of spicy Green Chili Aioli made from our Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies and light mayonnaise.
1/2 cup light mayonnaise1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies 14.5 oz, drained4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded1 teaspoon lemon juice1 small red onion, sliced thinSalt and black pepper to taste4 flat bread1 cup shredded lettuce1 avocado, peeled and diced1/2 cup sliced cheddar cheese
- Combine mayonnaise and tomatoes to make the Green Chili Aioli.
- Place chicken, lemon juice, red onion, salt and black pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Place lettuce on flat bread and top with chicken mixture and avocados. Spoon Green Chili Aioli on top.
- Garnish with shredded cheese.
- Serve with fresh fruit for a great lunch or light evening meal.